Customer Service Appreciation Program
Terms and Conditions
Chirco Title Agency, Inc.
Visionary Title Agency, LLC
Mortgage Center Title, LLC
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. How to Enter the Promotion:
- The Chirco Title Agency, Inc., Visionary Title Agency, LLC and Mortgage Center Title, LLC (collectively, “Sponsor”) Customer Service Appreciation Promotion (the “Promotion”) will begin on Monday, April 21, 2014 at approximately 12:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and will continue until terminated by the Sponsor (“Promotion Period”).
- To enter the Promotion, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit the name of our employee, and a description of your positive experience.
- Prize winners will be randomly selected as described below. Entries must be received by the entry deadlines set forth below to be included in each respective random drawing.
- Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning an email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Entries submitted may not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Promotion’s administrator (“Administrator”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Promotion.
2. Eligibility Restrictions:
- The Promotion is open to all individuals who are US residents who are 18 years of age or older and who live in the United States. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Only one (1) winner per calendar quarter per household is permitted in this Promotion.
- The winner must provide valid government-issued photo identification and sign any required Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, and/or Prize Acceptance Form to claim a prize.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Sponsor will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Sponsor will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- One (1) prize will be awarded each calendar quarter to one person who nominated our employee, and to the nominated employee. Prizes may vary by type and value. ARV of each prize: $100 or less.
- Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within 30 days of being notified will be forfeited by the winner and an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting) via a second random drawing of all remaining contestants. In the event that the person cannot accept the prize or any portion of the prize, an alternate winner may be selected via a random drawing of all remaining contestants. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it is with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Sponsor is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Prize is not transferable, and no substitution, assignment, or cash equivalent of prize is permitted, except by the Sponsor (solely at its discretion), which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize portion with another prize or prize portion of greater or equal value. Unless otherwise expressly specified, prizes do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Sponsor is not responsible for winners’ limitations that prevent acceptance or use of prize. Entrants acknowledge that the Sponsor has not made, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranties, representations or guarantees, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties expressed or implied, in fact or in law, whether now or hereafter enacted concerning any prize, including without limitation, implied warranties of quality, merchantability, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose, except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize or as may be separately provided to participants by law. Other restrictions may apply.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of prize constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if applicable) permission for the Sponsor or its agents to interview the winner(s) (or guest(s), if applicable), to photograph, film, and record each winner (or guest, if applicable), and to use in commerce and in any media his/her name, address (city and state), biographic information, likeness, photograph, audio or video recording, and/or any statements made by him/her regarding the Sponsor, the Promotion, and/or its sponsor(s) for purposes of trade, publicity, or promotion without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Each winner (and guest, if applicable) agrees to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize, except where prohibited by law.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of prize constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if applicable) agreement to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Sponsor, each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, their advertising and promotional agencies, prize suppliers, and participating sponsors, and their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, members, managers and representatives and all of their successors and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Promotion, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity, including but not limited to any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupt in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Sponsor reserve the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, the Sponsor reserves the right to select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date or otherwise modify the procedure for selecting winners.
- The Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sponsor’s website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Sponsor makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion, or in the announcement of a prize.
CHIRCO TITLE AGENCY, INC.
Your Use Of Our Web Site. Our web site is provided only:
· For the use of our current and future customers and employees,
- · To provide you with information about Chirco Title Agency, Inc.,
- · To allow you to place orders for our services, and
- · To allow you to contact us with any questions or comments.
You may not use this web site for any other purpose. For example, you must not use this web site to send, post, display, or otherwise communicate:
· Threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene or other unlawful information;
- · any encouragement of illegal activity;
- · any items protected by copyright, trademark or other similar laws, without having a license or right to do so;
- · unauthorized disclosure or use of confidential or private personally identifiable information of others; or
- · any spam, solicitation, advertisement, chain letter, or other similar information.
Ownership Of This Web Site.
- · The information in this web site, including all data, designs, images, photos, writings and other items (“Information”) is our property and is protected either by copyright, trademark, or trade secret law.
- · You may download, print, copy, distribute and display Information, but only for the authorized uses described above. You may not use our logo(s) or other logos appearing on this site, without our prior written consent. Reproduction, copying or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements from this site is strictly prohibited without our prior written consent.
- · The Information for this web site is produced from proprietary databases and cannot be used to create a database for you, your company or any other entity.
- · You must strictly comply with all copyright and trademark laws when using of our web site.
- · You must prevent unauthorized duplication of the Information.
- · You must keep all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices on all copies of the Information.
- · We do not grant you any right in or to any patent, trademark, copyright, or trade secret, except as expressly in this contract.
Disclaimer of Warranty. You agree that your use of our web site is at your risk. Neither we, nor our affiliates, nor any of our respective shareholders, members, directors, managers, officers, employees, agents, contractors or licensors (collectively, “Sponsors”) warrant:
- · That our web site will be free from errors;
- · That our web site may be used without interruption;
- · The results obtained from your use of our web site;
- · The timeliness, completeness, reliability, accuracy or security of the Information;
· The reliability of any writing or information displayed or distributed on our web site.
The Information may have errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or untimely information. We have the right, in our sole discretion, at any time, to correct any errors or omissions in the web site. We also have the right, at any time, without notice, to make any changes to our website, the Information and the services and fees described in our web site.
OUR WEB SITE AND THE INFORMATION IN THIS WEB SITE ARE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS,” “WHERE IS,” AND “WHERE AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE OPERATION OR MAINTENANCE OF OUR WEB SITE, OR THE INFORMATION ON OUR WEB SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY OF THE INFORMATION ON OUR WEB SITE OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH OUR WEB SITE OR YOUR USE OF OUR WEB SITE GENERALLY, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY OF INFORMATION, QUALITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY LIMIT OR PROHIBIT THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES, SO THIS DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT THAT JURISDICTION’S LAW APPLIES TO THIS CONTRACT.
Limitation of Liabilities. YOU AGREE THAT:
· NONE OF THE SPONSORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS, OR EXPENSE ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION ON OUR WEB SITE, WHETHER YOUR CLAIM IS BASED IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE;
· NO SPONSOR WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:
o ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMIT, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE INFORMATION ON OUR WEB SITE OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED OR PROVIDED THROUGH OUR WEB SITE,
o YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR WEB SITE, OR
o OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTRACT, WHETHER OR NOT ANY SPONSOR HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Hyperlink Disclaimers. We may, as a convenience, provide links on our web site to other web sites (“Linked Site[s]”).
- · You will leave our web site if you access any Linked Site.
- · If you access any Linked Site, you are doing it at your own risk.
- · You are responsible for taking all actions to protect against viruses or other destructive items.
- · We don’t operate, maintain or control Linked Sites, regardless of how they are linked.
- · We don’t investigate, verify, monitor or endorse the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, or other links provided by Linked Sites.
- · We don’t endorse, or make any representation or warranty about, any information, goods, or services appearing or offered on any Linked Site, other than linked information that we author.
- · A link to another web site doesn’t imply that
o we sponsor, endorse, or are affiliated with the Linked Site,
o we are authorized to use any trademark, copyright or trade name displayed on or accessible through the Linked Site;
o A Linked Site is authorized to use any trademark, copyright or trade name of ours.
- · Except for links to information that we have authored, we are not liable for any claim, damage or expense due to (i) any Linked Site; (ii) any information on any Linked Site; or (iii) any site(s) linked to or from a Linked Site.
- · We have the right, at any time, without notice, to discontinue linking to or from any Linked Site.
- · You should contact the web masters of a Linked Site concerning any information, goods, and/or services appearing on it.
Indemnification. You will indemnify, defend, and hold us and the other Sponsors harmless from all claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of our web site, or a violation of
· this contract;
- · any law or regulation; or
- · any proprietary or privacy right.
Time Limitations. Any claim or cause of action you may have because of your use of our web site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action first arises.
Term And Termination. Without limiting our other remedies, we may immediately, without notice, terminate, suspend or block your and any user’s access to our website at any time in our sole discretion.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This contract is governed by and must be construed under the laws of the State of Michigan, in the United States of America, without reference to its conflicts of laws provisions. We make no representation or warranty that the Information is appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. If you access our web site from outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You must comply with all laws applicable to your use of our web site site. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts located within Macomb County, Michigan for any disputes with us arising out of your use of our web site.
· This contract is the entire agreement between us and you regarding this web site.
- · This contract supersedes all prior and contemporaneous communications in any form between us and you regarding to this web site.
- · A printed version of this contract and any notice given in electronic form will be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based on or relating to this web site or this contract, to the same extent and on the same conditions as other documents and records in printed form.
- · If a court of competent jurisdiction finds all or a part of a provision of this contract to be unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent allowable to effect the intent of this contract, and the rest of this contract will continue in full force and effect.
- · No waiver by any party of a breach or default will be deemed a waiver of any prior or subsequent breach or default.
Modifications To This Contract. We may revise this contract at any time, without notice. You will be bound by the revised contract. All modifications will be effective on the date they are first posted on our web site. You are responsible for viewing this contract from time to time to review the most current version of it. We have no obligation to otherwise notify you of changes to this contract.
Electronic Communications. You are bound by any consent or agreement you send through our web site, including any consent to receive communications from us solely by electronic means. When you click on an “I consent,” “I agree,” or other similar button or field, you will be legally bound, with the legal equivalent of your handwritten signature.
Chirco Title Agency, Inc.
Chirco Title Agency, Inc. (“CTA”) respects the privacy and security of your non-public personal information (“Personal Information”) and protecting your Personal Information is one of our top priorities. This Privacy Statement explains CTA’s privacy practices, including how we use the Personal Information we receive from you and from other specified sources, and to whom it may be disclosed. CTA follows the privacy practices described in this Privacy Statement and, depending on the business performed, CTA may share information as described herein.
Personal Information Collected
We may collect Personal Information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, tax identification number, asset information, and income information;
- Information we receive from you through our Internet websites, such as your name, address, email address, Internet Protocol address, the website links you used to get to our websites, and your activity while using or reviewing our websites;
- Information about your transactions with or services performed by us, our affiliates, or others, such as information concerning your policy, premiums, payment history, information about your home or other real property, information from lenders and other third parties involved in such transaction, account balances, and credit card information; and
- Information we receive from consumer or other reporting agencies and publicly recorded documents.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may provide your Personal Information (excluding information we receive from consumer or other credit reporting agencies) to various individuals and companies, as permitted by law, without obtaining your prior authorization. Such laws do not allow consumers to restrict these disclosures. Disclosures may include, without limitation, the following:
- To insurance agents, brokers, representatives, support organizations, or others to provide you with services you have requested, and to enable us to detect or prevent criminal activity, fraud, material misrepresentation, or nondisclosure in connection with an insurance transaction;
- To third-party contractors or service providers for the purpose of determining your eligibility for an insurance benefit or payment and/or providing you with services you have requested;
- To an insurance regulatory authority, or a law enforcement or other governmental authority, in a civil action, in connection with a subpoena or a governmental investigation;
- To companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements; and/or
- To lenders, lien holders, judgment creditors, or other parties claiming an encumbrance or an interest in title whose claim or interest must be determined, settled, paid or released prior to a title or escrow closing.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to others when we believe, in good faith, that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or to protect the safety of our customers, employees, or property and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
Disclosure to Affiliated Companies– We are permitted by law to share your name, address and facts about your transaction with other CTA companies, such as other real estate service providers to provide you with services you have requested, for marketing or product development research, or to market products or services to you. We do not, however, disclose information we collect from consumer or credit reporting agencies with our affiliates or others without your consent, in conformity with applicable law, unless such disclosure is otherwise permitted by law.
Disclosure to Nonaffiliated Third Parties– We do not disclose Personal Information about our customers or former customers to nonaffiliated third parties, except as outlined herein or as otherwise permitted by law.
Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
We restrict access to Personal Information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard Personal Information.
Access to Personal Information/Requests for Correction, Amendment, or Deletion of Personal Information
As required by applicable law, we will afford you the right to access your Personal Information, under certain circumstances to find out to whom your Personal Information has been disclosed, and request correction or deletion of your Personal Information. However, CTA’s current policy is to maintain customers’ Personal Information for no less than your state’s required record retention requirements for the purpose of handling future coverage claims.
For your protection, all requests made under this section must be in writing and must include your notarized signature to establish your identity. Where permitted by law, we may charge a reasonable fee to cover the costs incurred in responding to such requests. Please send requests to:
Chirco Title Agency, Inc.
26800 Harper Avenue
St. Clair Shores, Michigan
Branded or Co-Sponsored Websites
If you provide Personal Information to us through a co-branded or co-sponsored website, you may be providing such information to the co-sponsor as well. In that event, we will make reasonable efforts to provide notice to you at the time you provide the information and you can decide whether you wish to do so. If you do submit such information, we will not be responsible for the use of the information you submit by the co-sponsor.
Links to Other Websites
Our websites may contain links to websites that are provided and maintained by third parties and that are not subject to this Privacy Statement. Please review the privacy statements on those websites. We make no representations concerning and are not responsible for any such third party websites or their privacy policies or practices.
Our websites may use “cookies” or similar technologies to improve our service to you. Our cookies do not collect your Personal Information. Your browser can most likely be configured to notify you when cookies will be received and offer you the option of refusing cookies. If you reject cookies, you may still use our websites, but your ability to use some areas may be limited.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may be amended from time to time consistent with applicable privacy laws. When we amend this Privacy Statement, we will post a notice of such changes on our website. The effective date of this Privacy Statement, as stated above, indicates the last time this Privacy Statement was revised or materially changed.